Role: Technical Director
Our Client, a leading multi sited on line sports retailer, is seeking to appoint an experienced Technical Director to help formulate and deliver the technical strategy of the company in order to achieve exciting growth plans and overall business objectives.
- Effectively managing the workload of a team of developers.
- Project managing development and technical tasks, occasionally operating outside of the development team and into the wider business, ensuring that deadlines are hit and work is of a suitable standard.
- Reviewing and implementing technical process to ensure minimal disruption to business, maximum efficiency, and to ensure relevant compliance.
- Communicate technical changes to wider business, as well as managing, prioritising, and delegating requests from senior management team.
- Overall responsibility for managing all technical aspects of the websites along with the warehousing, CRM and related systems.
- Guiding the business strategy from a technical standpoint along with other board members.
- Previous project management skills
- Strong leadership and strategy implementation experience
- E-Commerce experience
- Operated in a senior management/board level position
Salary £55k - £70K
Hours : Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (or to meet the demands of the business)
- Project Management
- Team management
- Implement technical processes