Technical Director / Engineering Lead (Sitecore)
£80,000 - £100,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Developer / Engineering Lead to join a leading digital agency in Central London. This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to come in and work on customer/client side projects; with a huge emphasis on Sitecore CMS.
What will I be doing?
- Leading the Sitecore work-stream (60% of role)
- Guiding and leading a small team of Technical Leads
- Delivering high quality work in a pressurised environment
- Web / mobile application development
What do I need to apply?
- Extensive Sitecore experience (Sitecore MVP highly advantageous)
- Windows, Linux & Mobile (iOS, Android, Xamarin)
- .Net / Java
- Cloud platforms - Azure / AWS
- Previous experience in an agency / consulting environment to be able to deal with large scale customer facing tech
Are there any benefits to this role?
Yes! Quite a lot actually.
- Bike scheme
- Free tea, coffee, snacks etc. in the office
- Enhanced maternity, adoption & paternity pay
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym discounts & onsite massages
- 3% contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Travel season ticket
- Eye care scheme
- 3 month sabbaticals available after 2 years
- 2k refereal scheme
- Weekends away
- Friday beers
- Mobile phone scheme
Please get in touch with me on / if you have any questions!
UK/EU Workers Only
*****Applicants must have the right to work within the UK without sponsorship*****
- technical director engineering lead sitecore cms mvp iOS Android Xamarin .Net Java Azure AWS Cloud Digital Agency