Looking to step up into a Technical Director role from Development Manager? This could be the role for you. Leading software development agency currently seek a Software Development Manager to step up into a Technical Director role and lead three development teams (.net / Azure) each with its own team leader. The focus here is really on strong people management and delivery.
Location - Media City / Salford Quays Manchester - Flexible hime working long term c. 50%
Salary 65 - 80K
Hours 9am - 5pm
The Technical Director’s responsibilities include understanding project goals and developing plans and work schedules that will achieve them. You will also monitor and recruit new staff, review processes, write project reports, identify risks, and provide cost and time estimates. You should be able to work alongside different teams and make decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Have worked in a similar development manager role for a number of years and are looking to make the step up to senior / director level.
- Impassioned by development opportunities, the chance to put a personal stamp on a business and to continue its growth trajectory.
- Not content with the status quo, willing to challenge shareholders / executives to streamline and enhance company performance.
- Technical competency within an IT / software setting, with demonstrable knowledge of the software development lifecycle and core fundamentals for delivering and support IT systems.
- Ability to stay calm under pressure, whilst being able to quickly, and efficiently solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
- Evidence of leading a team to achieve business objectives, manging departmental priorities, and inspiring them to success.
- Coaching individuals and teams to perform and grow, setting clear targets that enable them to step up into more senior roles.
- Ability to working alongside various teams with different styles, demands and needs to make decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- A sharp eye for detail, identifying improvement areas and plans and implements systems to boost company effectiveness.
- Strong decision maker and negotiator, who can prioritise multiple teams’ workloads, while ensuring quality, and cost objectives are met.
- A passion for development and technology, keeping up to date with technological trends to build an ever-evolving strategy for the development team.
- An exceptional ability to balance and manage multiple changing priorities, spanning several systems, and encapsulating the prioritisation and reprioritisation of the development team’s workload accordingly
- Excellent communication skills, with a focus on leadership, self-organising, the ability to think strategically (including setting company objectives), and an aptitude to solve complex problems
Nice to haves
- SASS Software experience
- Relevant academic background
- Azure experience
- Finance / HR / Recruitment software background
Interested?? Please send your cv for a swift response
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'