The successful candidate will be part of an Agile team creating and supporting code used by a number of clients throughout the country. Our client provides high quality solutions, designed with insight at the core. Their award-winning modular platform supports a growing community of over 32,000 users with leading edge tools to deliver better service levels.
• Applying knowledge of industry trends and developments to improve service to clients.
• Reviewing work of the development team.
• Quickly recognizing system deficiencies and implementing effective solutions
• Creating and executing development plans and revising as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
• Keeping project manager well informed of status of development effort and serving as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
• Ensuring that technical teams are contributing to our code library
• Owning the development lifecycle and responsible for managing technical risks
• Communicating and enforcing coding standards
• Managing technical resources within budget and schedule
• Maintaining high quality assurance standards that support the company's commitment to customer satisfaction and launching superior products.
• Promoting teamwork and a collaborative work environment.
• Establishing objective measures and providing constructive input to the performance evaluations of members of the team.
• Coaching for performance; assisting in the development and mentoring staff to help them achieve their goals and performance objectives.
• Assisting in the recruitment and selection of prospective team members; assimilation of new people into the organization, and managing team issues and problems in a constructive and professional manner.
What You'll Need
· An agile perspective – when to apply it and when not to
· Understanding of automated test systems
· 3+ years of prior Technical Management/Solutions Architect experience and ability to manage teams
· Health/NHS industry experience preferred
· Bachelor's degree in related fields or equivalent combination of education and experience
· 5+ years of experience with developing applications using Microsoft development technologies such as:
· T-SQL and SQL Server
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE FREE TO WORK IN THE UK FREE FROM THE RESTRICTIONS OF VISA'S AND WORK PERMITS.
Exposed Solutions is acting as an employment agency to this client.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, sexuality, race or relegion and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age sex, sexuality, race or religion for this role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'