Technical Director - Building Control - Ipswich
Are you a Technical Director specialising in Building Control Surveying?
Do you have over 10 years Consultancy experience?
Have you got experience in managing a team?
We are seeking a Technical Director of Building Control Surveying to join a National Engineering consultancy in their Ipswich office.
- MRICS, MNEng or MCIOB qualified
- Minimum of 10 years consultancy experience
- Experience in team management
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Manage the Building Control surveying team
- Oversee plan checks submitted for Building regulation approval
- Attend client and design meetings
- Advise on building control work
The role will offer you a very attractive starting salary and benefits to match your professional experience. In addition you will be exposed to very exciting Building Control surveying projects across the South East.
To be considered please send your CV to or alternatively call Lee Rimell on to discuss this role or further Building control roles in greater detail.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'