Our client has been creating digital solutions and services and have mainly been working with contractors on a freelance basis and are now looking to bring these skills in-house.
The successful candidate will take responsibility for technical projects, developing code, ensuring quality control and taking on a technical leadership position should the digital team expand.
With exciting projects our client has lined up we are looking for someone with a proven track record who can hit the ground running.This will be a challenging role but based within a dynamic and creative company.
- You will have worked in a fast-paced agency environment in a similar technical position.
- MySQL and PHP expertise
- You have a process for ensuring compatibility across browsers and devices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Can critically review the code of other developers.
- Client facing person with an energetic and positive attitude.
- You useLaravel.
- You can demonstrate that you use Agile / Scrum methodologies.
- You can turn your hand to semantically marked up HTML5 and CSS if required.
Initially,thiswillbea12monthfulltimecontract with a view to extension offering a salary of up to £33,000 dependent on experience. If you would be interested in applying please send an up to date CV detailing your skills and experiences.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job