I am currently recruiting for an experienced Technical Detailer to join an award winning, established company based in South Derbyshire. This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with an extensive background in detailing or previous experience as a draughtsperson to join this expanding construction company.
The company are a large manufacturer of masonry support systems. The successful Technical Detailer will be responsible for producing technical approval/fabrication drawings in response to client enquiries. The day to day duties of the Detailer will involve preparing 3D models of the manufactured support structures which will be based upon Architects/Engineering drawings.
The most successful individual for this role will become part of a team who are experts in the design
of the products that the company manufacture. This opportunity offers challenging career move for
a Technical Detailer with experience of using Auto Cad or Inventor. It is important for this role that
the successful applicant should have experience of working with sheet metal.
Technical Detailer Position Overview
- Producing drawings in accordance with the design
- Ensure approval drawings are issued to meet client expectations and delivery dates
- Control and organise multiple project with a pro-active client focus
- Site visits to develop customer relationships
- Prepare 3D models of Masonry Support and other produces based on architect's/engineers drawings.
- Other duties required.
Technical Detailer Position Requirements
- Degree qualified or similar
- Experience in using AutoCAD or Inventor
- Experience with working using Sheet Metal
- Living in or close to South Derbyshire
- Highly driven and motivated.
Technical Detailer Position Remuneration
- Salary to be discussed at interview stage
- Full training provided
- 28 Days Holiday
- Company package.
- Company extra's
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy