Technical Delivery Project Manager (ERP Projects)
Our client is seeking a Project Manager to lead the technical work stream of large enterprise wide ERP projects.
- Planning and Management of projects, specifically within ERP projects you will manage all technical activities such as applications integration, development of extensions to ERP platform, managing the delivery of testing activities.
- Competently manage any issues or bottlenecks which arise in the technical work stream and take action to mitigate risk.
- Take ownership for compiling documentation including functional and technical specifications, change requests etc.
- Play a wider role in developing the company implementation methodology
To carry out this role you should have a good level of experience with leading the technical part of large global ERP projects. This would be managing the integration phase, development phase, testing phase of a large project.
To apply for this role please forward on your CV for an initial discussion about the company and the role.
FPSG is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.
- Project Manager
- Technical Delivery Manager
- Technical Project Manager
- IT Project Manager
- Finance Systems Manager
- Integration Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'