Technical Delivery Manager / Agile Delivery Manager
Agile Delivery Manager, Technical Delivery Manager, Technical Project Manager, Software Development, Project Management, IT Projects, Business Change
Role: Agile Delivery Manager / Technical Delivery Manager
Rate: £40,000 - £45,000
Our globally recognised public sector client is looking for a technical delivery manager to delivery business critical projects in a highly agile environment to support the overall digital transformation. The client is a well-established organisation with a key role in the successful and safe running of the country's businesses.
This position at the organisation is a potentially career defining opportunity and offers an abundance of development opportunities and a chance to be involved in a reshaping effort of the organisations digital footprint whilst also giving you access to an unrivalled work life balance.
What you will be doing:
- Managing multiple projects from a wide portfolio including IT and business change projects.
- Liaise with key external and internal stakeholders to manage expectations through to delivery.
- Manage multiple project resources and work to pre-determined budgets in order to ensure successful delivery.
- Ensuring all phases of the project are delivered smoothly in order to deliver the overall project on time.
- Strong experience delivering a portfolio of projects end to end, including IT (Infrastructure and Development and Business Change / Transformation projects.
- Experience managing project resources and budgets whilst ensuring projects are delivered to agreed timelines.
- Managing stakeholder's expectations throughout the project from initial requirements gathering through to delivery.
- Strong understanding of various Project Management methodologies - Agile, Prince 2
- Fantastic work life balance - 37 hours a week
- Flexi working hours
- Time off in Leiu
- 30+ days holidays
- Large employer contribution based pension scheme
- Onsite restaurant
- Large training budgets
- Chance to make a real difference
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.