Technical Delivery Consultant
Technical Delivery Consultant - Central Reading - £25-30k - Austin Fraser HQ
We are Austin Fraser and we're looking for a proven Technical Sourcing Specialist who has extensive experience working in recruitment. You'll be supporting the continued growth of the Account Management division within Austin Fraser focused on delivering campaign, niche, core technology and high volume recruitment including strategic searching.
We work with a number of leading brands, with PSL and Supplier status. You'll be working on requirements driven by demand, some with a clear delivery time, others reactive and immediate requirements.
Day to day, you'll be on the phone identifying top talent and utilising tools like LinkedIn Recruiter. You will also have the opportunity to get out on meetings with the Account Manager and meet the clients you're hiring into, to further solidify business relationships.
You'll be responsible for candidate resourcing and generation through networking and research. Working closely with the Account Manager to define, develop, and implement recruiting strategies and to provide a qualified candidate pool that support our engagements. This role requires strong recruiting and research acumen to provide a consistent high quality pipeline of candidates.
- 2+ years experience working in a 360 IT recruitment role or in a technical (IT) resourcing/ RPO or delivery role (volume).
- Demonstrate ability to translate job requirements into a search that identifies and engages the strongest candidates.
- Excellent attention to detail and written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using a variety of sourcing channels and job boards.
- Local to Reading (within 30 minutes).
- Commission per placement (realistic opportunity to earn an additional 10k annually).
- Working with multiple high value £1m+ accounts.
- 25 days holiday, increasing by a day per year of service (up to 5), plus public holidays off on top.
- 3 Holiday incentives up for grabs per year (destinations have included Vegas, Barbados, Barcelona, Ibiza, Dubai and Miami).
- Childcare, eyecare vouchers.
- Free Yoga and HIIT classes, weekly.
- Opportunity for some remote working.
Apply now to find out how you can #JoinTheBest
- IT recruitment
- IT delivery
- technical delivery
- IT resourcer
- Technical resourcer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"