Technical Delegated Authority Claims Adjuster
Our client, an established Lloyd's syndicate, is currently looking for a Technical Delegated Authority Claims Adjuster.
There are two primary aspects to the role, which are as follows:
- To provide the Claims department with a single point of contact and structure for Delegated Authority business, both for TPAs and Coverholders.
- To work within an existing Claims team, managing all aspects of the claims adjudication process concerning the following classes of business: Property, Onshore Energy and Construction (Liability and Business Interruption).
- Oversight over all Claims DA for both TPA and Coverholders.
- Oversight and support provided on all Property (Non-Marine) CH/TPA claims as they come in including all Australia Binders.
- To provide management oversight and guidance to other COBs department wide, including the claims bordereau submitted, to ensure correct reporting and referral where necessary.
- Adhering to Lloyd’s Minimum Standards.
- Acting fairly towards policy holders.
- Receiving and acting upon first notifications and updates.
- Determining coverage.
- Establishing and maintaining reserves.
- Agreeing valid claims.
- Experience of having managed claims within a Lloyd’s Managing Agent / London market company, with a strong market presence.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in handling direct and facultative reinsurance claims in the classes of Construction, Property and Onshore Energy, with a thorough understanding of DA business.
- Full working knowledge of ECF.
Keywords: Non-Marine Claims; Property Claims; International Property Claims; Lloyd's of London; Energy Claims; Construction Claims; Claims Operations; Delegated Authority; Delegated Authority Claims