Technical Data Architect | West Yorkshire | Permanent | AZURE |
As the technical architect, we are seeking someone who is able to lead a large scale Data transformation and be involved in the architecture of the new data platform. You’ll be responsible for defining the overall structure of the new Cloud Based System. You’ll be involved from start to finish, it’s essential to understand all aspects of each system, from both a business and technical point of view.
This means having a full working knowledge of technologies and experience in;
- IT Full Project Life Cycle
- D&A Integration
- Understanding of enterprise architecture frameworks and modelling techniques
- Excellent understandings of database technologies, ETL technologies and data security regulations
- Understanding of the use and application of data design in both BI and operational environments
- Understanding/Experience in Master Data Management
- Data modelling | Relational database design | Data quality | Master data management experience
- Data Integration technologies
You can work in many different industries as a technical architect, from planning the structure of a large scale database.
It’s likely you’ll be employed by an IT firm that specialises in the delivery of these kinds of projects to clients, or in house at a large organisation with its own team.
A lot of your time will be spent liaising with people from different backgrounds, from management to designers and programmers in the IT department, to ensure the project meets the needs of the organisation and the people who'll be using it.
Happy Job Hunting!