TECHNICAL DATA ANALYST
About the Role
To ensure all data concerning the tracking of registerable & tracked business opportunities is accurately maintained in both company and supplier systems. The role requires strong attention to detail and a clear sense of responsibility and accuracy in completing the tasks in hand.
- Liaise with suppliers on pending registrations to get approvals in line with deadlines.
- Maintain "Registerable" flag in systems in order to ensure accuracy and traceability of registered billings.
- Ensure appropriate actions are taken on new and existing registrations and opportunities when a supplier changes the registration status of a part.
- Synchronize data between CRM and nominated manufacturers web systems
- Review Demand Creation Associates within CRM and take appropriate actions on a daily basis.
- Update supplier systems as appropriate
- Review tacked program discrepancies
- Investigate and resolve system rejections
- Proactively review backlog, web sales and current funnel data to identify potential registrations or registered resales.
- Co-ordinate registration activities with suppliers for opportunities moving out of the EMEA region.
- Liaise with engineers to ensure correct demand creation / fulfilment status on registrations and ensure accuracy of data in CRM and supplier systems.
- Resolve discrepancies between registrations attached to debits and CBO
- Additional projects or duties as management at times may require.
- Advanced knowledge of excel and access.
- Excellent organisation and communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Proactive approach
- Able to confidently manipulate data and create reports with minimal assistance.
Please note if you have not been contacted by Plum Personnel within seven days then unfortunately on this occasion you have been unsuccessful. Due to the high level of applications we are receiving at this time, we are unfortunately unable to give individual feedbacks. Plum Personnel is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. Plum Personnel is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job