Providing a third level internal and external support for the client software programs and hardware solutions, managing escalations to Global Operations Helpdesk, leading regional acceptance testing for ongoing updates and releases, and producing technical documentation that support internal processes within the Operations team.
The successful candidate will have well-defined interpersonal and problem solving skills as well as a team player attitude. It is imperative the candidate is self-motivated and takes ownership of a wide array of projects.
- Take ownership of escalated Tier 2 customer problem tickets and work to resolution.
- Produce technical documentation and knowledge base articles to support new and existing internal processes.
- Coordinate with Product Management, Global Operations, and Marketing the technical requirements for new products (hardware, software and integration) releases.
- Manage testing of Director software and hardware releases through RAP (Regional Acceptance Process) into Production, including some travel if necessary.
- Coordinate with Global Operations change management duties, including the creation, execution and validation of production changes including preventive maintenance.
- Manage and represent the region in escalated problem ticket management, including both bugs and change requests.
- Other duties as assigned.
You will be experienced in the following areas.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in troubleshooting and problem solving approaches.
- A strong desire to learn and improve technical and software skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills, in particular an ability to understand and communicate complex technical issues.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Customer service experience in a technical support position.
- Relational database experience
- High degree of technical acumen; results focused, detail oriented and able to determine priorities.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions.
- Ability to develop strong working relationships with co-workers.
- Proven success collaborating with cross-functional teams.
- Able to function at the highest levels in a high stress environment.
- Ability to travel across the UK and overseas if required.