Technical Customer Support
Want to work for a highly successful and growing global business based in Welwyn Garden City? This company leads the way in innovation in its field and is rapidly expanding.
They are now looking to recruit a Technical Customer Support person to work with the Customer Service team and help both external and internal teams
About the role
You will have strong technical knowledge of lighting products (3 years plus)
You will provide support and solve technical issues for both customers and the sales team
You will use Navision and Salesforce systems to log complaints, order replacements and organise returns
It’s a busy role with communication via the phone, email and face to face
- A successful track-record of customer service experience from within the commercial and/or environmental lighting / electrical industry.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience of Navision and CRM systems such as Salesforce preferred..
- Ability to convey technical information clearly and effectively to a varied audience.
- You will be able to demonstrate an aptitude to quickly learn and build on existing technical lighting knowledge
- Determination, attention to detail and prioritising skills are vital
- Grade "C" or above in Maths and English
- Strong communicator
Salary & benefits
£Competitive - plus bonus
20 days holiday
Are you the one we are looking for? If so then please apply by sending your CV today!
We read all CV’s but are unable to respond directly to every application. If you do not hear from us within 10 days you have been unsuccessful, but please do visit our web site for all our other job opportunities.
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job