We have an urgent opportunity with a global fashion retailer, for an experienced Technical Customer Support Operator.
This is an ideal opportunity for an organised, punctual, confident and ambitious person, as progression opportunities will be available for this person.
You will be responsible in assisting the smooth and effective operation of the Technical Support Helpdesk for premises security systems/equipment.
Duties will include:
• Monitor and deal with all emails and telephone queries efficiently
• Operate out of hours support service on a cycled rota system
• Complete inventory sheets for contractors are kept up to date
• Utilise remote access facilities and software to make changes, to minimise the number of engineer call-outs
• Ensure service check-lists are completed (by contracted service Engineers)
• Liaise with Security Maintenance Engineers who are attending company sites to ensure all stores are reporting correct information, and any outstanding tasks or works are fully completed before engineers leave site
• Carry out any ad-hoc projects / tasks as requested (from time to time) as requested by Senior Management
Hours of work: 8am-5pm week one / 10am-7pm week two
To be considered for this role you must be proficient with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook etc.), and you must also have previous experience working in a telephone-based role.
Excellent English verbal and written communications skills are essential.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Customer Services
- Customer Support
- Technical Support
- Microsoft Applications