Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity in Customer Service?
Right now, Daisy Corporate Services is embarking on the next stage of its ambitious growth journey - and we’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our PSN Customer Service team.
Job Title: PSN Customer Service Executive
Hours: 8:30am - 5:30pm, Monday to Friday
Daisy Corporate Services is looking to form and develop it's PSN Customer Service Team based within the Nelson Office. This team will provide front-line support to Local and Central Government customers across all products and solutions. The role requires self-starters looking to build upon existing knowledge and experience within the industry. With objectives focused upon offering enhanced customer support alongside incident and request management. Individuals will need to own delivery through provisioning as well as 1st and 2nd line support. Ultimately aiming to maximise first-time fixes and deliver a dedicated support model to high-profile customers operating within the requirements of the PSN Framework.
- To provide end-to-end customer service to the DCS Public Sector Network Customer base through verbal, written and online communication channels.
- Focused delivery and ownership of incident management and request fulfilment in line with the businesses Guiding Principles
- Accurate and timely processing of customers orders in line with company and business partner SLA's
- Deliver on key performance indicators to meet the needs of the business and customer including managing communication against Service Level Agreements, Performance Indicators set within Personal Development Reviews and Business Objectives
- Demonstrate excellent customer service and interpersonal skills that support the growth of effective working relationships within the Corporate Customers and internal supporting departments
- Strong skills of articulation and the ability to transcribe, ensuring effective communication through email, system and portal updates.
- Coordinate and work closely with the internal teams and departments to deliver upon wider business and service level objectives. This extends to working with third parties, partners and suppliers ensuring documented processes are followed accurately.
- Operate within the required guidelines, framework and legislations around Public Sector Network customers and accounts.
- Show ownerships for any and all matters raised through the Customer Service channels ensuring they are handled, owned and where necessary processes and controls are raised to ensure service improvement.
What are the benefits of working at Daisy?
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer…
- 25 days holidays, plus bank holidays, and the option to purchase more!
- Professional development to help you achieve your personal goals
- Eye care vouchers available and discounted Medicash membership
- Access to discounts and savings at more than 1,200 retailers
- An additional day off on your birthday or if you're getting married
- Auto enrolment following probation into a salary pension scheme
- Access to exclusive offers on a range of Daisy products
- Customer Services
- Technical Support
- Internet Technologies
- Mobile Devices
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'