Technical Customer Services Executive - Basildon
£22,000 per annum
You will provide a high level of service to all customers and to provide support to the Regional Manager, Engineers and Customer Service Manager on a day to day basis to ensure smooth running of the overall region. Plan engineer's workloads and jobs and to provide an achievable daily plan. Level loading of calls ensuring engineers can work effectively to deliver high engineer productivity and an on-target SLA. Provide excellent customer service to our customers and provide overall administration support to the region. Proactively manage the overdue calls to ensure the backlog of the region is within target and overdue calls are booked.
You will be expected to work 1 in 5 weekends, and additional overtime slots during the week.
Main Purpose of the Role
- To liaise with Regional Managers, Team Leaders and engineers daily and assist with the management of their workload and activity
- Ensure that all jobs/appointments scheduled for that day have an engineer provisioned to attend and are attended within the agreed response time.
- Provide daily reports to the Customer Service Manager and the Regional Manager
- Escalate to Regional Managers and Business Managers to address calls that are high priority and at risk of not meeting the SLA.
- Ensure that customers are advised about calls that will be missed once a commitment is made and that the relevant controller notes are added to the request text fields in the Customer Management System.
- Ensure ownership for escalations and the customer is kept informed always of progress.
- Update the KPI boards with SLA and backlog results daily.
- Provide weekly reports to the Customer Service Manager on overall Region KPI's and available capacity for the following weeks.
- Manage the overdue calls / backlog daily.
- Liaise with Trading Standards around the UK to book appointments to resolve weights and measure/cutback calls in a timely fashion.
- Attend the weekly conference call with Regional Managers
- Provide administration support to the Regional Manager and Customer service manager
- Provide excellent levels of customer service as part of the overall team to ensure the incoming calls and shared inbox is constantly managed, calls are answered and logged within a timely manner and any escalations or complaints are handled and managed through to resolution.
- Additionally, to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Customer Service & Administration.
- Computer literate, including knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Kowledge of petrol forecourt, point of sale and tank gauge equipment would be desirable
- Experience in an operations environment dealing with engineers / on the road vehicles and scheduling would be desirable.
- Excellent telephone manner & customer service skills.
- Strong Administration Skills
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and positive.
- Good attention to detail.
- Strong influencing and decision making skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Available to work outside of normal working hours when required (overtime paid)
- Flexible, both in hours and playing a key role in the team to improve the service provided by the department.
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.ukor email
- Customer Services