A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join an exciting global software company based in Reading. This is a great opportunity for a talented technical support professional. The role will include assisting in the setup and training of new customers, resolving customer questions about the clients own software.
- Manage in bound calls and emails with focus and enthusiasm
- Provide timely high quality responses to external and internal customer questions
- Manage escalations until resolution
- Proactively resolve problems in the early stage
- Achieve individual and team performance goals
Key skills required:
- ONC, HND or Computer Science related qualification required
- Proven track record of similar professional experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Superior internet and computer skills
- Ability to work flexible shift (early mornings, late night or weekend hours)
- Experience with support applications
- Experience delivering both hardware and software support services
- Experience in systems engineering in wireless networks or GPS
- Verbal, comprehension ad written French language would be great!
Remuneration - The salary will depend on the successful candidate but in the region of £28,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
Why should you apply
- You want to join a division of a global company who are growing fast.
- You want a role where you feel you are making a difference
- You want to join a company where you can see a clear career path and progression
Services advertised by Candour Recruitment Ltd are those of an employment business.
- Customer Service
- Customer Services
- Technical Skills
- Technical Support