Our client is recruiting for a Technical customer service Executive. Our client has been established of rover 30 years and is leading the way in technological l innovations and heart rate monitors. Working within sports and fitness. The role be a technical customer support role within a call centre environment.
• Working with customers/employees to identify computer problems and advising on the solution with a call centre environment
• Logging and keeping records of customer/employee queries
• Analysing call logs so you can spot common trends and underlying problems
• Updating self-help documents so customers/employees can try to fix problems themselves
• Working with field engineers to visit customers/employees if the problem is more serious
• Testing and fixing faulty equipment
As well as a s technical background, you would need to be able to explain complex information in simple, clear terms to a non-IT personnel. Additionally, they will be looking for:
• An ability to assess each customer/employee's IT knowledge levels
• Ability to deal with difficult callers
• Logical thinker
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Up-to-date technical knowledge
• An in depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers/employees are using
• Good interpersonal and customer care skills
• Good accurate records keeping
The client provides free parking , 20 days holiday and working hours are 9-5pm with 30 minute lunch break.
Pertemps specialise in temporary and permanent recruitment for Commercial, Industrial, Driving, Logistics, Engineering & Technical sectors.
If this particular vacancy is not of interest to you, we have other opportunities available in these sectors at www.pertemps.co.uk
Seeking temporary work? All Pertemps flexible employees receive a guaranteed hours contract of employment and enjoy company benefits, so register online today!'