Technical Customer Service Advisor
Temp to Perm
We are currently recruiting for a leading Utilities company based in Redhill. As a metering co-ordinator you will be responsible for all metering installation queries. The role will call for strong analysis, communication and reporting skills, as well as the ability to work efficiently under pressure whilst remaining approachable. As an AMR Co-ordinator, a flexible and analytical outlook is required as the role is sometimes demanding due to the complex investigations involved.
Duties will include:
- Co-ordinate AMR installation projects with AMR service providers and customers.
- Central point of contact for AMR service providers and customers for installation related queries.
- Identify and resolve asset issues to allow the requesting of AMR installations.
- Investigate and resolve asset and access related queries with customers / the Business.
- Manage installation reports; interpreting these to produce customer AMR update reports on a weekly basis.
- Requesting meter exchanges with 3rd party MAMs.
- Investigating AMR related queries through to resolution by raising the appropriate queries to the AMR Providers and MAMs where necessary.
- Monitoring the validity of data from the AMR service provider to minimise customer data issues.
- Customer Service experience, possibly with a technical background.
- Ideally some technical knowledge / qualification (A or GCSE level or above).
- Knowledge of Business Objects and MS Excel would be a distinct advantage.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal.
- Outstanding analytical skills
If this Technical Customer Service Advisor role based in Redhill is of interest to you then please call Pier Recruitment on or apply today!
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service.