Nigel Wright are working with a key client in the North East to recruit a Technical Customer Service Advisor. Supporting the wider customer services team in answering technical queries, the advisor role will be responsible for dealing with the company's end customers via social media, telephone, email and written communication.
Based from the North East head office, the company is an established international brand with a strong UK presence within the garden machinery industry. This is a great first or second customer service opportunity with an established employer.
- Advising internal stakeholders and customers on technical issues across the full product range
- Dealing with customers via various communication channels and responding to inbound correspondence
- Responding to social media content including customer questions
- Supporting the customer service team and other internal stakeholders with technical and customer support
- Updating relevant systems accordingly and maintaining accurate records
- Any other duties as deemed necessary by the customer service manager
- An effective team player also capable of working on their own initiative
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to clearly investigate and explain technical solutions to the wider team as well as to customers
- Highly organised with effective time management skills
- Qualified to GCSE / A Level or above in Maths would be hugely advantageous
- A thorough understanding and working knowledge of social media content
- IT literate including experience of Microsoft Office
- This is an office based role although there may be an element of travel involved in order to support business activities