Technical CSR - North Tyneside full-time
TECHNICAL CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVES
£17,300 + benefits | North Tyneside
About the job
You're the one everyone turns to when they've got tech trouble. You know your way around devices and your people skills are top class. Oh, you're definitely EE. So join our Contact Centre family as a Technical Customer Service Representative and you'll find yourself surrounded by like-minded individuals who enjoy solving problems and making our customers' digital lives better, every day.
It's a role that's as fun as it is varied as you take calls from all kinds of people with all kinds of questions. From how to update their SIM cards to where to find the Cloud, you'll help them out thanks to your amazing knowledge and training that we've provided. And that's really the best bit. You don't need experience or vast technical knowledge. Your interest, enthusiasm and passion are more than enough.
* Need real strength of character and will have a talent for making customers feel special
* Be able to listen and stay focussed on customer needs
* Love talking to people and have a knack for understanding their needs - even if the matter is not always clear
* Give your best advice and guidance in a way the customer can easily understand
* Have a genuine interest in, and be inspired by the latest technology
* Enjoy being part of a team but still have the drive to work on your own initiative.
You might even
* Know a thing or two about the telecoms sector
* Have some customer service experience
* Know your way around a PC.
What's in it for you?
* Competitive salary
* Generous bonus - average bonus of £900.00 per year (pro-rata), but exceptional performers can expect to earn up to £2,400.00 (pro-rata)
* 25 days' holiday (pro-rata) - with the opportunity to buy up to 30 days
* 75% discount on your personal EE mobile phone package
* 30% Friends and Family discount from day one (conditions apply)
* Discounted EE TV and broadband packages
* On-site concierge service
* Healthcare cash plan (worth £126.00)
* Pension (up to 9% employer contributions - conditions apply).
YES! I'm EE! What's next?
At EE, we look for people with the energy and enthusiasm to learn. To help us find them, we've created this simple but effective recruitment process. You need to pass each stage to carry on to the next:
* Visit our website and fill in our short online application form
* We'll send you a link to our online assessment which shouldn't take more than half an hour or so to complete
* If you pass the online assessment, one of our recruitment team will give you a call and you'll have a telephone interview
* Attend a recruitment event at one of our sites. You'll get to meet the team and see what the job is really like.
We're EE, home to Britain's first ever 4G network and one of the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to Work for. Since becoming part of the BT family, our people have been keeping our customers happy with great service, and our network, which has been named as the best in the UK, is keeping their digital lives connected. Join the Customer Care team at our North Tyneside contact centre and help bring it all to life.
For more information and to apply, please click the 'apply' button.
At EE, we're creating an inclusive working environment where people from all backgrounds can succeed.
Diversity makes sense for us, for our customers and for our future. We value different perspectives, skills and experiences, and welcome applications from all sections of the community.
PLEASE NOTE: Our centres are open 7 days a week, 365 days per year, between the hours of 08.00am - 21.00pm weekdays, and 08.00am - 20.00pm at weekends. Your shift rotation will fall within these time frames and whilst there are a variety of full-time shift patterns on offer - for example, 8.5 hours, 10 hours or 12 hours - please be aware that these are also subject to change. Rest assured however that you'll get 30 days' notice prior to any changes.
If you're thinking about working for the UK's biggest and fastest network, why not follow our shiny new recruitment channels on Twitter, LinkedIn and Glassdoor. Packed with the latest jobs, company news and career stories it could be a great move.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"