Up to £45,000 + Package
We are currently searching for an experienced Technical Coordinator, for our client a highly successful housing developer that has experienced steady growth and has established themselves as a leading name in the Residential market. Their projects are all based in the Leeds area, making this a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity. We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong track record in delivering exceptional projects on time and on budget.
- The role will require a working knowledge of the current Building Regulations, sewer/highway Section Agreements, and the Code for Sustainable Homes
- Appointing and managing civil engineering consultants to produce highway and drainage designs.
- Co-ordinating the Code for Sustainable Homes, Robust Detail and Building Control submissions.
- Overseeing the initial geotechnical investigations, site archaeology and ecology requirements.
- Co-ordinating the structural engineering aspects and foundation design solutions for each development.
- Act as the project point of contact for the Construction and Commercial teams on each project.
- Act as the CDMC on each project to co-ordinate the Pre-Tender and Construction Phase Health and Safety Plans.
- Apply for and co-ordinate the utility services for each project.
- Preferably qualified in civil engineering or a building-related discipline, the successful candidate will have a proven track record working in a similar role with a major housebuilder.
- The role will require a working knowledge of the current Building Regulations, sewer/highway Section Agreements, and the Code for Sustainable Homes. Skills
- The successful candidate will have excellent all-round communication skills, be highly self-motivated, able to work to under their own initiative as well as part of a tight team.
- Used to working to tight deadlines, they will be computer literate and fully conversant with AutoCAD.
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- CSCS Card
- First Aid
- Have excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Must be computer literate
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
- Technical Coordinator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'