Are you looking for a new challenge in your career as a Technical Coordinator? Do you have experience in the residential market and wants to work for a Tier 1 developer?
My partnership client is looking for a Technical Coordinator to join their growing team in their head office, currently based in the Bromley area. This developer has been named as one of the biggest developers in London.
They are looking for someone who
- Have experience in the residential market, in the delivery of projects, 'cradle to grave'
- Are motivated and wants to grow their career
- Are pro active and would not require the supervision of senior management
- Can use their own initiative
- Is able to commute to East London
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to the Technical Manager and Technical Director
- Coordinate with the consultants, in house design team, team on site and the subcontractors
- Attend the design meetings between the subcontractors, consultants and other stakeholders
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy and correctness
- Ensure that regulations and legislation requirements are followed
- Recognise potential issues and implement strategies to overcome them
- Deal with site queries
- Ensure that the company upholds the standard of service and delivers the project on time
- Experience working on residential projects
- Be organised and systematic in regards to processes
- Have knowledge of building regulations
- Driven and confident to be able to work independently and as part of a small team
- Ambitious and able to work under own initiative
- Be able to work under pressure
- Keen to learn more
If you believe you would be the best candidate for this role, apply now.
Should this not be the opportunity that you are after but you are looking for a move, please give me a call to discuss other roles.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'