We are looking to recruit a technical coordinator to join a residential developer in Surrey.
This is a great opportunity to advance your career and work with a highly reputable house builder.
- Co-ordinating all technical aspects of multiple development projects
- Appraising and improving designs
- Providing technical input and expertise throughout the build
- Appointing and managing external consultants
- Ensuring all aspects of the build comply with building regulations and NHBC standards and liaising with relevant bodies to ensure compliance
- Organising relevant permissions throughout the build
- Setting up and arranging utilities
- Liaising with suppliers, local authorities and sub-contractors
We are looking for someone who can demonstrate the following;
- A good knowledge of building regulations
- An experienced AutoCad user
- Solid coordination experience in a residential construction environment
- Ideally a fully experienced Technical Coordinator
Perhaps you are already a technical coordinator looking to progress your career- if so there is a competitive salary on offer to reward you in your new senior role.
You might be from a project coordination/management background, design coordination or architectural technician- in which case this opportunity will provide you with a progressive career in technical construction.
Please apply and if you have a relevant residential construction background we will call you to discuss your application.
This is a permanent role. Salary is dependent on experience level and will be in range from £35,000 to £55,000 p/a.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'