Are you an Assistant Technical/Design Assistant at the moment looking for progression in your career? How does working for one of the developers in London with up and coming projects sound? Would you want to work somewhere that can offer you job security and progression?
One of my developer clients is on the look out of a strong candidate, for a Technical Coordinator position. This company has numerous projects coming through, types of contracts varying from concrete frame to traditional build to medium storeys. The size of the projects, that you would be responsible for, would vary depending on the skill set of the candidates but they are usually around 100 units.
Most coordinators would be responsible for one to two projects, possible on at planning stage and one on site (would depend on availability of projects at the time). Therefore, for you to be successful as a Technical Coordinator, you must have experience working in this capacity previous, whether this is as a coordinator itself or as an assistant coordinator.
The role will be based in the head office, in West London and it would be beneficial to the candidate if they are a driver.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Report to the Technical Director
- Manage one to two projects, under the supervision of the Technical Director
- Coordinate with the design team, team on site and the subcontractors
- Attend the design meetings between the subcontractors and other stakeholders
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy and correctness
- Ensure that regulations and legislation requirements are followed
- Recognise potential issues and implement strategies to overcome them
- Deal with site queries
- Ensure that the company upholds the standard of service and delivers the project on time
- Experience working on residential projects as a coordinator or assistant coordinator
- Be organised and systematic in regards to processes
- Driven and confident to be able to work independently and as part of a small team
- Ambitious and able to work under own initiative
If you believe you would be the best candidate for this role, apply now.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job