Technical Coordinator; 6 month contract, based in Barrow, £12.29 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Technical Coordinator with previous administrative experience to provide support within a large manufacturing company based at Barrow-in-Furness.
Duties will involve;
- Extract, analyse and manipulate data within company management systems and format to meet Customer requirements.
- Managing and maintenance of technical documentation and information.
- Utilising the relevant management systems, ensure the data is safely recorded and stored.
- Ensure that information is updated and aligns to various project requirements.
- Provide detailed information outputs to support decision making.
- Co-ordinate and maintain a proactive response to enquiries and the exchanging of information.
- Ensure query resolution is dealt with in a timely and professional manner, whilst resolving any issues when possible.
- Effective liaison and support to both internal and external Project/Functional teams.
- Prioritise own workload to meet required deadlines ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Support the capability of Business Administration by providing Mentoring and Induction for new starts within the job family.
- Demonstrate a cost-effective approach to office management, providing cost challenge where appropriate and highlight areas of concerns.
- Utilise the Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) Management System and documentation (e.g. Display Screen Equipment (DSE) Assessment) and proactively facilitate any health and safety actions in support of the office environment.
- Utilise the Quality Management System (QMS) Process Library in order to proactively facilitate process adherence.
- Ensure that all quality checks are conducted prior to releasing any documentation
The successful candidate will have a good standard of general education (minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade A - C including Maths and English or equivalent). You will have achieved or be working towards European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL) Advanced Level 3 or equivalent and have experience of Microsoft packages. An Apprenticeship in Business Administration Level 3 (National Vocational Qualification (NVQ)) or equivalent is preferred. You will ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times. Level 2 keyboard skills would be an advantage. You will prioritise tasks and be a highly efficient and motivated individual who is able to act on their own initiative, whilst paying particular attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a team. Shorthand/Speed Writing would be an advantage.
Please be advised - Various Shifts& 7 day working arrangements may apply. These may include days/backshift and 4 on 4 off working arrangements.
Morson is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.