Technical Coordinator (12 month Maternity Cover)
Location: Kings Norton B30 3HH - Though the role is primarily office based, though there may be occasions where it will be necessary to travel to customer and supplier sites.
adi Group is a large, privately owned, Birmingham based multi-disciplined engineering company offering total engineered solutions to food, beverage, aerospace, defence and automotive industries.
We currently employ over 550 people in regional offices and customer sites across the UK.
At adi Group we believe our success as a business is a direct result of our core values and retaining talented individuals with a strong work ethic and a commitment to excellence.
Purpose of the Technical Coordinator:
Working as a focal point for facilities engineering helpdesk administration, you will be expected to support all helpdesk, administration and business functions within the company. Primary user to Shires CMMS for FE contracts, responsibility over coordinating and maintaining system, for all works and maintaining all records within CMMS via FE processes. Including planning costs, preparing relevant documentation and establishing strong relationships with our site maintenance teams. Additional objectives of the role include;
- To ensure that adi Facilities Engineering internal processes work effectively and efficiently and all the key IT systems are updated, particularly
- Sales/additional works and order acceptance process
- Service and compliance delivery
- Financial tracking and purchasing system
- Billing and Revenue collection.
This role has 2 key components: -
- Primary user to Shires CMMS coordinating both planned and preventative maintenance work within an industrial environment planning and arranging sub-contractors and labour, while maintaining all documentation/records in line with FE processes.
- Planning costs for preventative and reactive maintenance tasks, including project work, raising purchase orders for contractors and ordering materials. Financial tracking and records to be maintained for all works within contract for reporting purposes, with invoices being raised.
Requirements of the Technical Coordinator:
- 5x GCSE’s at Grade C or above to include English and Maths
- Experience working with a CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) within FM/works services
- Experience with FM accounts/service delivery though engineering/hard services
- Excellent Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook skills
- Experience with CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) and processes for hard services/engineering
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to input, process and interpret data with attention to detail
- Good general computer skills.
- Experience of Microsoft Office to include Word, Excel and Outlook
- A level & higher
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Knowledge of the relevant industry
- Administration and financial management experience
- Experience of FM and engineering/hard services
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Technical Coordinator role then please apply now!