We are on the lookout for a Technical Coordinator to work for a leading UK house builder to help with all stages of project procurement and support the Project teams to ensure that all gaps are filled and that every area of the group works in unison. This include Planning, Production, Commercial, and Sales.
As a Technical Coordinator, you will be expected to do the following:
- Assist in the preparation and submission of planning applications
- Aiding in preparation, storing, and management of information to ensure applications are submitted in line with relevant frameworks.
- Secure Building Regulations/Statutory approvals
- Preparing, submitting and securing Building Regulations approvals.
- Prepare working drawings and collate all supporting information
- Arranging and appropriately utilising relevant information for use by various departments for tendering and other purposes.
- Provide technical support for Production sites
- Work closely with PM's and others to ensure smooth progress throughout.
What's on offer for this Technical Coordinator position? A position with one of the UK's most reputable businesses, a salary of up to £40,000, company car or car allowance and more.
If you're interested in the position, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jordan at RSD Recruitment on or .