Technical Coordinator - Housing/Residential
up to £40,000
An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Coordinator to join a successful residential developer in their team
My client is looking for an experienced Technical Coordinator to control and co-ordinate all technical information between external consultants and internal departments. To ensure all approvals are obtained and information received issued to allow for a programmed start on site. To understand, implement and adhere to the company policy/strategy.
- Check all drawings and details for accuracy, correctness and commercial suitability.
- Liaise with external consultants to ensure deadlines are met.
- Apply for and secure statutory body approval of Architectural Design.
- Attend site visits and meetings in order to solve issues that arise during the constructions process.
- Attend design meetings with the highways and planners to ascertain requirements from a council perspective for new developments.
- Ensure that new regulation requirements are anticipated and incorporated as required.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager
- Previous experience within development in a construction environment
- Up to date relevant knowledge of building legislation
- Understanding of local government
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
- A background in engineering would be advantageous for this role yet not
Relevant Experience (including qualifications):
- Degree qualified
- Must be self-motivated, proactive and be able to demonstrate ability to co-ordinate and lead the design process unaided.
- New Build Housing
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.