Technical Coordinator - Construction & Property
Picton West is currently working with a successful Developer and together we are recruiting for a Technical coordinator.
The main function of this role is to assist the Technical Manager and Technical Technician to assess build ability of construction projects and provide a general technical support to Project Managers, Site Managers and other departments.
- Provide Technical support and advice, to other members of the team,
- Participate in managing the preparation of information required for clearance of all planning conditions
- Ensure thorough co-ordination between all consultants. Manage and drive the external consultants in the preparation and issue of production information to an agreed programme, fee and scope.
- Attend internal and external meetings when required
- Secure building regulations/statutory approvals
- Prepare, submit and secure regulatory approvals for developments
- Clear all building regulations conditions to ensure CML`s can be delivered in line with programmes
- Coordinate working drawings and collate all supporting information ensuring all are in accordance with the approved planning scheme, and ensure discharge of planning conditions.
- Undertake detailed assessment and approval of all supporting suppliers and manufacturers information
- Ensure structural assessment of all house type drawings is undertaken
- Review and comment on technical content of all sales literature to ensure compliance with working drawings
- Input into H&S and environmental check lists
Any other duties as defined by the Technical Director
The Ideal Technical coordinator candidate will have experience of working within Property and construction within a similar role - this is essential.
Working hours 8.30-5.30 Mon - Friday
- Technical Support
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"