Job Title Technical Conveyancing Specialist
Salary Up to £33,000 per annum
Come and work for one of the market leading conveyancing businesses. Due to ongoing expansion, our client is looking for Legal Technical Specialists, to work within a high volume residential conveyancing environment.
You will be required to:
* Check and produce legal documentation with a high level of accuracy.
* Assisting team members with technical and complex queries as required, involving Deeds of Trust, Deeds of Variation and Lease extensions.
* Independently check, draft and produce complex legal documentation involving freehold and leasehold titles, incorporating new build/unregistered and shared ownership properties.
* Check mortgage documentation and complex search results.
* Use Management Information Reports to identify, monitor and achieve targets on a monthly basis.
* Understand and produce accurate financial statements and understand ledgers.
* Provide clear advice when discussing legal documentation and issues with your team.
* Check, draft and produce accurate comprehensive documentation to the Conveyancers within your allocated team and other parties.
* Use your technical knowledge to coach and develop colleagues to become highly effective in their daily duties.
* Act as a locum conveyancer when required and manage a high caseload of files unsupervised.
You will need to:
* Have an extensive background in Conveyancing
* Have in depth legal and technical knowledge
* Display excellent written and oral communication skills
* Display excellent mathematical, problem-solving and research skills
* Able to manage high volume caseloads
* Have experience in using a case management system
Investment in people is at the heart of the business so it's the perfect opportunity for someone wanting to develop and grow with the only limit to your progression being your ambition. If you are determined to go far with a company that places great emphasis on its people's development, then this could be the role you've been searching for.
There are various roles available within their Manchester, Leicester or Northampton office, but as the position can be offered remotely you could be located nationwide.
Up to £33,000 per annum
25 days holidays plus bank holidays
Extensive Benefits package