Technical Contract Manager - Blue Chip Building - Central London - Up to 60K
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading companies in the facilities industry.
They currently maintain a number of blue chip maintenance contracts in the heart of the city and are looking for an experienced technical contract manager to work on a high profile contract based in Central London.
The main purpose of the job will be to ensure that technical operations maintained to a very high standard.
The TCM will also need to maintain the sites PPM's to 100% completion at a high quality level and update the asset register on a routine basis.
There will also be a high level of responsibility with regards to the HV systems acorns the contracts.
The TCM will also be responsible for ensuring compliance is conducted, and that all requests are responded to for a client with a 6 star service level and will also be a key player in the technical pro-active approach on risk minimisation.
The main duties will also include:
- Manage all technical issues including HV systems and shutdowns.
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's.
- Responsible for managing the company's H&S and environmental performance on site.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company's quality procedures on site.
- Recruitment of any new staff required on sites.
- Responsible for the technical development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Management of client relationship on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue.
- Responsible for the permit system.
Applicants for this role must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified in engineering discipline; C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Strong understanding of HV systems and ideally HV approved.
- Strong technical engineering understanding.
- Previous experience of managing large engineering teams.
- Experience of managing large 24/7 sites.
- Experience of service delivery in high profile financial offices or critical data centres.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
The package for this role includes:
- Salary up to 60k.
- 25 days holiday.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'