Technical Content Writer
Maxwell Bond is helping a market leading technology business to recruit a passionate & energetic Technical Content Writer. Working for the Head of Marketing, you will take creative & technical ownership for the future vision of the businesses technical marketing material; brochures, blogs, forums, training docs, product guides & social media! This opportunity will allow you to develop the company brand & voice, as you innovate new ways for the company to overhaul how they communicate with their customers.
Working alongside an in-house Agile Development Team, the successful Content Writer will be required to breakdown complex products and concepts to create compelling content for software user guides, white papers, user forums, training docs, social and media - visual, feel, messaging, tone, style & terminology to give the customers the information they want, when they want it and how they want it.
To be successful in your application, you should have the following:
- Either, demonstrable experience as a Technical Author, Technical Writer or Content Manager, or, for someone looking for a career change, an awareness of the tax, accounting and technology market backed by good writing skills
- Ability to develop creative and innovative social media strategies, product online / offline content, user guides... to drive customer engagement (ideally B2B)
- Good networker who can engage with the different stakeholders across the business (sales, marketing, tech) to produce and manage the updating of product collateral
- Energy, passion, enthusiasm, creative, engaging… all words used by the Head of Marketing to describe the person they’re looking for!
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
The business really wants to meet people who are career-driven, passionate and innovative in regard to their career, software products, customer communication, the latest technology and ultimately… making life a whole lot easier for customers!
If this opportunity is exactly what you’re looking for, please contact Riana at Maxwell Bond or apply directly with your CV!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"