Job Title: Technical Content Writer
This position of Technical Content Writer has arisen due to the global growth of the company. You will be crucial in the writing and production of technical documentation, resources and content that helps people understand, use and service their products.
Written documentation and resources will include instrument and service manuals, brochures, technical application articles, white papers, as well as a number of online resources.
- Overseeing, writing and editing Instrument User Manuals, Service Manuals and Quick Start Guides
- Overseeing, writing and editing content for Instrument and Application brochures
- Overseeing, writing and editing a range of articles including Technical / Application Articles, White Papers and Top Tips
- Writing and editing technical content for online resources such as the company website, distributor portal, blog and email communications in line with the department's inbound content plan
- Have qualifications in technical writing / publishing
- Have experience in a technical or manufacturing background
- Exceptional written communication skills
- Excellent levels of attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and assist others
- Strong content planning abilities
ACS are recruiting for a Technical Content Writer. If you feel that you have the skills and experience required in this advertisement to be a Technical Content Writer please submit your CV including an outline of your experience as a Technical Content Writer. It is always a good idea to include a covering letter outlining your experience as a Technical Content Writer with your application as this will enhance your chances of selection and improve your prospects of landing the Technical Content Writer role you desire.
- "copywriter" "content writer" "publishing" "technical" "manufacturing"