To support business growth my central Birmingham based MSP client is seeking an additional technical consultant to join their five-person team offering a variety of experiences including;
- Regular customer site visits, developing relationships with key staff, understanding customer's business and applying IT best practice to drive value
- Pre-sales, project planning and project management.
- Leading projects, such as Office 365 and server migrations
- Supporting other team members with their customer priorities
- Sharing service desk delivery, both remotely and onsite where required
- Creating and maintaining documentation
The successful candidate should have worked previously within a technical role for an IT support business, value added reseller or managed services provider, and aspiring to develop their career and skills by expanding their work experience to the next level. Suitable candidates will be at service desk level and looking to progress firstly to onsite level and aspiring to project level in time, seeking to develop their technical depth now.
This is a role that allows for personal development regardless of current 'level' and my client is targeting growth of all staff capabilities therefore a custom training and development plan will be created and supported with training tools, facilities and rewarded with structured salary increases on achievement of targets.
Additionally, the successful candidate will have shown dedication to their professional development by achieving industry recognised qualifications such as CompTIA accreditations or Microsoft MSP / MCSE and have direct experience of working with common MSP tools and technologies, such as Autotask, ConnectWise, Kaseya, Zendesk, VMware, AWS, Azure and Office 365.
The role will include working with and therefore requires experience of;
- Server platforms including Windows 2003, 2008, 2012, 2016 & SBS
- Virtualisation platforms including Hyper V and VMware
- Desktop platforms including Windows 7, 10 and MAC Operating Systems
- Active Directory, DNS & GPOs
- Office 365, Barracuda & Clearswift
- Networking, switching, VPNs and Firewalls including Sonicwall & Checkpoint
- Backup and Business Continuity including Acronis & Evault/Carbonite
Finally, as the core link between my client and their customers, the successful candidate will be able to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills.
A full, clean driving license and access to own car is essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'