O365 , Mimecast , Messaging
The Technical Consultant works as part of the Consultancy and PreSales team, and delivers high value professional services to customers, together with providing Statements of Work and assisting with Proposals and Tenders for new and existing customer sales opportunities.
Technical Consultants are expected to provide technical leadership both to customers and internally, and to be an evangelist for their technical specialisations and for progressive IT technologies and solutions.
Candidates are expected to be capable of working under their own initiative to design and implement complex IT solutions through consultative and collaborative engagement with customers and peers.
To deliver of chargeable and high value professional services and consultancy to customers that provide assured outcomes for customers.
To provide of high-quality PreSales proposals and Statements of Work through consultative customer engagement that promote capabilities, and that improve customer performance through
- Perform design/technical workshops, technical PreSales and deliver consultancy and professional services engagements.
- Produce Statements of Work, Proposals and Low-Level Design Documentation
- Actively work with Account Managers, Project Management Team and Stakeholders to ensure successful project delivery
- Support Account Managers with technical account management and assist in identifying potential customer opportunities
- Deliver projects successfully for our customers on-site or in a remote capacity
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert within the team proactively contributing to internal consulting documentation and workshops, and developing the organisation’s future solutions.
- Providing 4th escalation to Service Desk and providing mentoring, training and support material as required.
Essential Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
A thorough understanding and significant experience of the following is required…
- Microsoft Active Directory Domain and Federation Services (AD DS and ADFS)
- Microsoft Exchange Online / Exchange 2016 / Exchange 2019 - greenfield deployment and migrations to/from
- Hybrid deployment planning
- Office365 migrations, multi-domain migrations, migration toolsets
- EM+S and Intune
- SharePoint Online and OneDrive
Working knowledge of the following is required, with detailed understanding being advantageous…
- Microsoft Server (all versions)
- Other Microsoft technologies and solutions: IIS, SQL, SCCM etc
- Networking (switching, routing, firewalls)
- IaaS solutions (VMware, Azure, AWS etc)
- Microsoft Exchange
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'