Technical Consultant - London
Financial Services - FinTech
Technical Consultant, Developer, Programming, TPP, Oauth2, Node, API, AWS, Cloud Technology, Pally Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Saucelabs, Git/Bitbucket, ZAProxy, Fireeyes, Pally
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and experienced individual looking to progress/extend their capabilities supporting an industry wide initiative, working with a fast growing and dynamic Fintech in the city.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Can act as a On-boarding Technician gaining an understanding of all functional and non-functional requirements, supporting adoption, delivering defect management and operational support.
- Support the organisations wishing to enrol and test with the Directory, act as the point of reference on the use of the Directory advising on enrolment, data, usage and testing.
- Deliver defect management to work with Testing and Service Desk Teams to triage defects, assigning them to the appropriate Product Owner.
- Assist Product Owners with potential requirements from users, helping to create detailed user stories with clear acceptance criteria, acting as a point of reference providing all information required to enable the Scrum Master to move stories into an evaluation/delivery state.
- Act as SME for technical and operational support for users.
- Providing Second Line support to the Service Desk and Directory Team for Directory managing queries, issues and support requests.
- Functional and non-functional requirements analysis and understanding in the Finance or Digital Banking spaces.
- Understanding of the entire IT development lifecycle from initial project inception, architecture and design, through project delivery and support through to business as usual.
- Delivery of business change as well as technical project delivery.
- Working as the interface between IT and the Business users in order to articulate business problems into formal business and§/or functional requirements.
- Working with senior stakeholders, external clients, discussing technical issues with them, ensuring any resulting actions are managed to successful resolution.
- Strong business analysis skills.
- Proven customer relationship building and management experience in a complex stakeholder environment
- Strong business analysis skills are of key importance for this role, any professional accreditation to demonstrate these, would be helpful.
- Experience within an Information Governance, Data Protection and regulatory change role
- Technical and security knowledge in related areas: OAUTH, IAM, Digital Certificates.
- Experience of Amazon Web Services and other Amazon Services
Test Developer, Test Engineer, Developer-in-test, Devops, Agile, Bank, Retail Bank, Testing, Test Analyst, Test Lead, Test Manager, Test Harness, SIT, Swagger, Oauth2, Node, API