Location: Ealing, London
Salary: Competitive, DOE
Contract: Permanent, Full time
Hours: 37 per week
Winscribe are a world leading provider of Digital Dictation and Speech Recognition technologies, with deployments in 25 countries and a user base in excess of 350,000. We provide tailored solutions across a number of sectors including Healthcare, Legal, and Local Government.
The Technical Consultant is an integral position within the Professional Services Department, working closely with the Winscribe and Customer Project Teams to deliver large scale technology-based change projects. The Technical Consultant is responsible for leading Technical Workstreams across multiple UK and European projects, ensuring delivery in line with the agreed constraints.
The following are key responsibility areas of the Technical Consultant:
- Act as main technical contact for projects, building effective relationships internally and externally to assist with the delivery of Winscribe projects.
- The successful installation and commissioning of all Winscribe solutions for new and existing customers.
- Deliverables include, technical planning and design, software and server installations, system configuration, software packaging, testing support, and deployment support.
- Creation of technical project documentation.
- 3rd line issue investigation and triaging, including Route Cause Analysis creation.
- Training of customer Technical Administrators and Helpdesk staff to enable the successful support of the Winscribe solutions.
- Delivery of technical knowledge and skills to support internal teams, including the UK Winscribe Service Desk.
- Maintain a general knowledge of software and hardware sold and deployed by Winscribe.
- In-house system set up and testing.
Qualifications - Essential:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience working within a computing related field.
- Evidence of continued professional development.
Knowledge and Experience - Essential:
- 3 years working in a technical delivery role.
- Intermediate knowledge of SQL Server Reporting Services.
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Windows Server and Client operating systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft MS Office.
Knowledge and Experience - Desirable:
- Experience with Healthcare Information Systems and procedures.
- Understanding of data protection principles.
- Experience in virtual environments including VMWare and Citrix.
- Experience in TCP/IP networking and configuration.
- Experience in Web based technologies - HTML, SOAP.
- Experience in remote support.
- Proficient with Microsoft CRM.
Skills and Qualities:
- Exceptional diagnostic and troubleshooting capability.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
- Ability to communicate with customers over the phone and in writing.
- Willingness to work out of hours to meet customer demands.
The suitable candidate must hold a full driving license.
If you feel you have the necessary skills and experience to be successful in this role click on "APPLY" today, forwarding an up to date copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
- Information Technology
- Technical Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job