Field Recruitment is proud to be representing a worldwide leading provider of Delivery Management Software as they continue through a period of growth.
To help strengthen its position as an industry leader across the UK and the rest of the world they are now seeking an additional Technical Consultant to join the team based in Maidenhead.
As a Technical Consultant, your main duties include:
- Implementation of the company’s software solution for new or existing customers
- Project management of customer installations and integrations
- Coordination and technical discussions with customers, ERP / WMS providers and other suppliers to the customer
- Consulting and training with new and existing customers
- Phone and email support
- Possibility of organising customer and vendor courses
- Administrative tasks associated with the operation and construction of new customers
- Configuration of installations and integrations with web shops and WMS / CRM systems
- Provide technical support, perform troubleshooting functions and resolve customer issues
- Daily dialogue with colleagues in sales, administration and development
- Transverse assistance to other job functions within the organisation
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Working knowledge of APIJSON and XML creation.
- Experience of working with installation and integration of software
- Experience in Windows, networks, printers and web & mobile app-based technologies. Ideally, you will have knowledge of SQL, web services, and XML integration
- To be enterprising, outgoing and good at taking control of projects
- To stay in control in stressful situations and are prepared to take responsibility and make an extra effort when needed
- Positive, good outlook and take pride in solving customer challenges
- Have experience in logistics and transport companies
- Working knowledge of e-fulfilment, supply chain and carrier operations.
- Experience of managing client facing relationships
- Demonstrable customer care skills & communication skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Organisation and flexibility
- Technical knowledge
- Experience in system administration
- Adept learning skills
- Cooperation and willingness
- Confident and dynamic personality