Technical Consultant - (MS Sql Server, T-SQL, London)
A leading professional services software companies is embarking on an exciting expansion plan and is looking for a talented Technical Consultant. In this role you will have the opportunity to increase your technical skills, work with exciting technology and be part of a growing company with opportunities for real career progression.
The Consultant will ensure successful implementation of the chosen technology, and smooth delivery of related consultancy services to clients.
The role is multi-faceted, and will include installation and configuration of software, SQL scripting and integration with firms existing systems. The Consultant will provide on-site and remote assistance to clients with delivery of projects installing, testing and deploying the chosen solution and design.
A good understanding of the latest versions and releases of the following technologies and applications is a requirement for this role:
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Windows
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office
- Load balancing technologies and network fundamentals
- Group Policy
Experience in the following would be desirable but not essential:
- Document Management Systems, for example iManage or Filesite
- SCCM / Appsense
- Monitoring Solutions, for example SolarWinds
- VB Scripting
- T-SQL & MS SQL Management Studio
- Exchange PowerShell
- Windows PowerShell
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to write concise, accurate and readable technical documentation and reports.
- A professional service background would be preferred and ideally some experience of working in an IT consultancy.
As well as working for an exciting growing software company, you will get the opportunity up skill on your current skill set, as well learning new technologies. The company are offering a competitive salary along with a yearly bonus and a very good benefits package.
The company are looking to interview and make decisions very quickly, so if you are interested in this role please apply immediately.
- Software Implementation
- Sql Server