An opportunity for an ambitious experienced Paraplanner to provide financial planning support to Advisers in a successful team and assist them in delivering an outstanding holistic financial planning service to new and existing client within an independent organisation.
The opportunity is within wealth planning and investment management provided to both high net worth individuals and businesses.
- Already be in a paraplanning role involving direct contact with sophisticated clients
- Have experience within the independent sector of the financial service industry
- Be working towards becoming a Chartered Financial Planner (or IFP equivalent)
- Understand the principles of asset allocation and portfolio construction
- Have excellent knowledge of investment, life and pensions products and current legislation
- Have broad knowledge of esoteric products, including VCT and EIS investments and structured products
- Have a comprehensive understanding of income tax, CGT, IHT, trusts and both DC and DB pension transfers
- Understands the importance and benefits of lifetime cashflow modelling
- Ideally have experience of Voyant cashflow modelling software and be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages. Computer literacy being a pre-requisite of this role
- Previous experience of using Intelliflo an advantage
Please contact Lloyd Balfour direct for more information.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Financial Services
- Technical Consultant