Up to £55,000 + benefits
My client is a global financial services business operating in 100+ countries and they are looking for a Technical Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Opportunity to become specialists in your field (Linux, development, Big data etc.)
- Provide client-facing pre-sales, implementation and integration of advanced financial modelling software throughout Europe.
- Provide highest tier technical assistance for enterprise deployments to our global team.
- On-site and remote installation, configuration and support of enterprise software; recommending appropriate bespoke solutions where required.
- Providing technical input (infrastructure) and support to development teams.
- Providing pre-sales technical support to consultants and the sales teams.
- Training clients
- Ad-hoc internal IT support.
- Strong communication skills
- Understand complex IT architectures
- Server hardware and configuration.
- Microsoft Windows Server, IIS, Active Directory and networking knowledge.
- SQL Server database experience including SQL, maintenance and optimisation
- Willingness to travel across Europe to client sites
- Advanced Excel, including using VBA.
- Scripting language (Batch, VBA, PowerShell and/or Perl).
- Network performance analysis
- Cloud computing (Azure, AWS) or grid architectures (HPC)
- .Net development experience
- Core Microsoft, Azure, Citrix, Cisco, VMWare or other key IT certifications
- Experience in a client facing or consulting role
- Fluency in a relevant European language (Spanish, French, German, Italian, Spanish or Dutch)
This is an exciting role working for a global business. If interested, please apply immediately.
Keywords - Microsoft Specialist, Infrastructure Consultant, Technical Consultant, Technical Analyst, Azure Specialist, Infrastructure Analyst, Technical Engineer
Commutable from London, Kent, Middlesex, Sussex, Hants, Hampshire
- Windows Server