Surrey or Cologne
Up to £65,000 + benefits
My client is a global Insurance business operating in 100+ countries and they are looking for a Technical Consultant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Do you want to work for a business which offers excellent career progression?
Do you want to support leading businesses including FTSE 100 organisations?
- Provide client-facing pre-sales, implementation and integration of advanced financial modelling software throughout Europe.
- Provide highest tier technical assistance for enterprise deployments to our global team.
- On-site and remote installation, configuration and support of enterprise software; recommending appropriate bespoke solutions where required.
- Providing technical input (infrastructure) and support to development teams.
- Providing pre-sales technical support to consultants and the sales teams.
- Training clients
- Ad-hoc internal IT support.
- Strong communication skills
- Understand complex IT architectures
- Server hardware and configuration.
- Microsoft Windows Server, IIS, Active Directory and networking knowledge.
- SQL Server database experience including SQL, maintenance and optimisation
- Willingness to travel across Europe to client sites
This is an exciting role working for a global business. If interested, please apply immediately.
Keywords - Microsoft Specialist, Infrastructure Consultant, Technical Consultant, Azure Specialist, Technical Engineer
Commutable from London, Kent, Middlesex, Sussex, Hants, Hampshire,
- Sql Server
- Windows Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"