Technical Consultant- t-£60,000- £65,000-Free snacks
Do you want an attractive salary and bonus?
Do you want to work on lots of different projects?
Would you like a relocation opportunity?
My client is looking for a Technical Consultant you will provide thought leadership on best practices for architectural design, understand the Digital technologies and have a thorough understanding of enterprise application integration and Services. You will lead architecture and design reviews for projects that focus on planning, deploying, migration; targeting new or significant modifications of existing enterprise implementations.
You will have the ability to define new solution and architecture across digital application technologies. Analytical ability, ability to drive an independent project from an architectural standpoint, learnability in new domains, ability to create complex, large-scale software/hardware intensive solutions, ability to clearly articulate and engage technically with senior technology/management team of customers.
- Hands on experience in designing, creating and supporting e-commerce and digital marketing services and Micro-Services
- Strong background in client-side responsive web design based on technologies such as JQuery, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- Strong experience in design and architecture in the Agile environment
- Experience in latest web technologies based on Angular JS, React JS, HTML5, CSS3
- Solution Architecture definition, Strategic IT Consulting, Digital Transformation, Roadmap Definition, Solutions & Frameworks Definition
- Business Planning, Prospecting, Proposals and pre-sales activities and Alliance
- Provides technical and consultative leadership for engagements involving implementing
- Unlimted Free snacks
- International relocation opportunities
- 28 days paid annual leave (including public holidays)
- In-house training team providing a centre of excellence
- Fun, driven and ambitious team environment!
Apply now for this fantastic career opportunity or for a confidential discussion, please contact Simone Wilson
Please send your CV by clicking on the apply button. Your application will be assessed within 3 working days. Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'