Technical Consultant Support / Account Manager
Leading Financial Services Company
Redhill - £28,000 + Package
An excellent opportunity has arisen working for a leading Financial Services Group who have recently undergone significant change, rebranding and expansion who are looking to attract a strong highly capable individual to join their Healthcare team. Working closely with clients and consultants this is a good opportunity for someone to gain greater industry exposure, an opportunity to fully manage smaller client relationships and develop knowledge and skills for future career advancement.
Specifics of the role include -
- Provide support to Consultants, assisting with the management of larger clients and complex schemes.
- Help administer a portfolio of clients, looking after Healthcare products.
- Take ownership of small clients and manage all client requirements.
- Analyse data, prepare client reports and quotations.
- Develop relationships with insurers and suppliers.
- Manage client queries, providing assistance and advice as required.
- Improve technical knowledge and skills.
- Be prepared to take on client project work and ad-hoc duties as needed.
This is a good opportunity for someone who likes working in a proactive and expanding environment that has an entrepreneurial spirit. The company actively promote continual learning and will invest in your personal development providing you with future career opportunities.
To apply for the position, you should have previous experience working within the Financial Services industry, be able to display good relationship management potential, be motivated and have a strong desire to learn and develop.
For more information please contact Chloe Girdler.
- Account Manager
- Financial Services
- Personal Development