Technical Consultant Support / Account Manager - PMI, EAP & Dental
Redhill - £28,000 + Package
A leading Financial Services Group who have recently undergone significant change, rebranding and expansion are looking to attract a strong highly capable individual to join their Healthcare team. Working closely with clients and consultants this is a good opportunity for someone to gain greater industry exposure, an opportunity to fully manage smaller client relationships and develop knowledge and skills for future career advancement.
Specifics of the role include -
- Provide support to Consultants, assisting with the management of larger clients and complex schemes.
- Help administer a portfolio of clients, looking after PMI, EAP, Dental and Cash Plan products.
- Take ownership of small clients and manage all client requirements.
- Analyse data, prepare client reports and quotations
- Develop relationships with insurers and suppliers.
- Manage client queries, providing assistance and advice as required.
- Improve technical knowledge and skills
- Be prepared to take on client project work and ad-hoc duties as needed.
This is a good opportunity for someone who likes working in a proactive and expanding environment that has an entrepreneurial spirit. The company actively promote continual learning and will invest in your personal development providing you with future career opportunities.
To apply for the position, you must have an understanding of Healthcare / Employee Benefit related products, be able to display good relationship management potential and be motivated and have a strong desire to learn and develop.
For more information please contact Richard Garbett
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job