MS Windows, Unix, Linux, MS SQL, MS IIS, integration tools, reporting tools, scheduling, networks
Your new company
My client is a market leading Global Software provider which powers Investment Management firms, they are looking to hire a highly enthusiastic, self-motivated, reliable and technically very strong individual to join their team in London.
Your new role
The successful candidate should have strong technical and interpersonal skills. Someone who has run implementations themselves whilst defining processes, procedures as well as documentation. The successful candidate will be servicing clients in the UK and will be required to travel to client locations in Europe from time to time.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to have proven experience in the following:
- Asset Management or Financial services background
- Indepth knowledge of financial instruments (stocks, bonds, funds, derivatives etc)
- Strong technical knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux
- MS SQL, MS IIS
- Integration tools, reporting tools, scheduling and databases
- Experience with portfolio management systems
What you'll get in return
A generous basic salary paying upto £75,000 with benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.