Technical Consultant - 50k - Wakefield
Penguin Recruitment Ltd is working on behalf of an IT Cloud, Security and Networks Consultancy who currently have a requirement for a talented and experienced Technical Consultant to join their West Yorkshire head office. As an established Technology and Services provider they have built an award-winning reputation and have ambitious plans to expand further in 2020.
The role will be focused around facilitating the effective execution of their pre-sales, best practice, technology strategy, design, delivery/implementation and operational support services (including level 3) covering technical areas including Microsoft Suite, Virtualisation, Networking, Security, Storage and Backup/Recovery Solutions
You will be hands-on working on client sites 2-3 days in the week and providing training both to clients and internally to sales colleagues, as well as spearheading deployment and installations, monitoring quality of service and maintaining company values alongside Project Management individuals. You will be responsible for the submission and delivery of our technical design proposals, solution SWOT analysis and associated project planning. The Technical Consultant will act as their quality assurance (QA) function to ensure all technology designs and solutions are fit for purpose and aligned to their customer's requirements.
* You will hold a minimum of 3+ years of commercial experience within the IT industry, either in a Implementation Consultant or Technical Consultant or Deployment Engineers role ideally working for an IT MSP - designing and implementing IT Infrastructure to a high-end level.
* This should include experience of managing technical queries and installations on behalf of Channel Partners and/or End User, ideally with a strong solutions focus.
* You will also be technically-minded, driven and passionate about technology, willing to learn new products, and have the ability to build relationships with a diverse client base.
* Experience of working with Cisco, VM Ware, HPE, Juniper & WatchGuard
CANDIDATE MUST BE COMMUTABLE TO THEIR OFFICES ON A DAILY BASIS AS THEY WILL WORK FROM THE OFFICE ON DAYS WHEN NOT ON CLIENT SITES
* £50000 Salary + Bonus + Accredited Training/Qualifications + Car Allowance
Submit your CV:
If you believe you fit the specification above, then please send your CV to or alternatively call NAV on to register your interest.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'