My Client, within the public sector in London are seeking a Technical Compliance Manager to join their team.
The role will proactively identify issues, take corrective actions, make recommendations for resolution, escalating noncompliance issues promptly and appropriately.
The role will therefore require a high degree of technical knowledge particularly in asbestos and legionella management where a relevant qualification is essential.
The Ideal candidate will have the following.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of building services related statutory legislation and its application and compliance regimes.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of managing asbestos and legionella issues in a large buildings or estates.
- Proven ability to demonstrate experience of managing contracts including contract specification, procurement and compliance monitoring
- Certificate in Asbestos management
- Certificate in Legionella Management
Please apply if you have the above skill set
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job